Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 56 plus one Mega Ball from 1 to 46,
match all 5 white balls and the Mega Ball to win the top jackpot. Other prizes are won
from matching different combinations of the white balls and the Mega Ball.
- Purchase a Mega Millions ticket at for licenced lottery vendor, each Mega Millions play costs $1.
- Mega Millions playcards have 5 panels on which to play. The top panel are used to choose your 5 white balls ranging from 1 to 56. The lower section is used to choose your Mega Ball number which ranges from 1 to 46 or you can choose quick play in either of the sections.
- If you find that you've made a mistake on a game card or have chosen a wrong number do not attempt to erase it, instead mark the VOID box for the game and move to a next game
- You can play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive draws, each costs $1 per game.
- Always be sure to check that the numbers and the dates are printed correctly on each ticket. For prizes and odds click here
Before you buy, MEGAPLY your ticket!
Playing Mega Millions Megaplier costs $1.00 extra per play board. The Megaplier feature allows you to increase your non-grand/jackpot prize by 2, 3 or 4 times!. To play the Megaplier feature for a game select the "Yes" box under select this feature. The Megaplier number is chosen from a field of 21 numbers and follows the frequency: 12 number 4's, 7 number 3's and 2 number 2's. If you win a non-grand/jackpot amount and you also played the Megaplier feature your prize will be multiplied by the Megaplier number drawn.